CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Back in the Saddle

Okay, okay, so I haven't posted anything for a few months. I've been busy. To tell you the truth, posting on my blog has been the last thing on my mind. The reason I'm back? For the past few weeks I have been getting really involved on my wife's blog, Coco is Cooking, and have realized how much fun doing a daily blog can be. My wife is very dedicated to her site and she has been getting heavier traffic on a daily basis. Coco's site is dedicated to food and it is something she is very passionate about. When I think about the things I am passionate about, good beer is one of them and what better way to share my love of suds than to get out and experience what the plethora of micro brewers, home brewers, and even the macro brewers have to offer.

I have also worked on my blog a bit so that people may leave comments. Please feel free to let me know what you are thinking about, whether you agree with a beer pick or you think I am full of poop. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment